Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Proper foods are essential in achieving flawless youthful glowing skin. When selected carefully there are specific foods that will help with keeping cells staying healthy, protecting cells from free radicals that will age them, and help repair and regrow important cells in your body that promote and prevent aging – collagen and eslastin. Most women (and men) only start to incorporate healthy anti aging power foods once they start noticing those deep lines, creases and dull aged skin. The best way to start your anti aging program is to start before aging happens- this is most ideal in your 20s since collagen and elasticity in your skin starts becoming noticeably reduced in your 20s and 30s. Free radical damage is considered to be the primary cause of skin aging. A simple diet, rich in enzymes, helps with skin cell repair and cell renewal. Foods high in RNA (ribonucleic acid) such as tuna, salmon, mung beans and lentils help improve cellular energy. Fruits, vegetables and green tea are rich in the phytonutrients that fight free radical damage. (Phytonutrients are the active chemical components in food that strengthen the body’s defenses against illness and aging.) It is useless to attempt to improve the appearance of your skin by consuming healthy foods unless you eliminate the things that are known to cause poor health. The enemies of youthful skin are air and water pollution, stress and poor nutrition. Cut out or dramatically reduce red meat, dairy products, greasy and processed foods, and foods made with white flour and sugar contribute to a poor diet and should be eliminated to achieve a goal of good health and youthful skin. These foods contribute to high levels of toxins that can even set the stage for a higher risk of skin conditions like psoriasis, acne, or rosacea. Follow these top 5 super foods with your daily Naturacel skincare routine and achieve incredible skin in days.
- Vegetables : especially dark greens, broccoli and sea vegetables such as arame. Eat these vegetables raw and uncooked and the process of cooking kills many of the nutrients that are needed for healthy skin. Do not every microwave your vegetables as this will kill only zap out the needed nutrients.
- Fish : Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids (beneficial fats when taken in moderation) that can be found in good amounts in fishes such as herring, mackerel, salmon, anchovies and tuna. The two major types of essential fats found in fishes are DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid). In several researches, EPA component of fishes plays a major role in skin care. In a research published in the Journal of Lipid Research, it was discovered that EPA can block the release of enzymes usually induced by the UV emitted by the sun. These enzymes eat away on the skin collagen and elastin, reducing the skin’s firmness which would consequently result to wrinkles and skin sagging.
- Flaxseed oil : which provides essential fatty acids that your body cannot make on its own
- Fruit : especially apples, blueberries and acai berries. For convenience in todays marketplace there are so many fruit blended juices that are readily available for those restricted on time.
- Whole grains : brown rice and quinoa are excellent sources of rutin and B vitamins that combat inflammation-related to skin damage. Start replacing fries, white bread and other useless carbs for whole grains and notice a visibly improved skin tone.